Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Blue State Master Race Seeks Expanded Eugenics Program

We all know that blue state people feel that they are better than their inferior, rather pathetic, using-more-than-one-square-of-toilet-paper counterparts in the red states. Until now, these attitudes have been played out on the plane of human existence. Sadly, that is no longer the case.

Assemblyman Lloyd Levine (Dem) 40th district is sponsoring a bill that would require all dogs and cats to be spayed or neutered by the time they are four months old. However, if your dog or cat is:
registered as a valid breed recognized by an approved registry AND the pet
is used in shows or competitions, and has entered at least one such in the past
two years AND has earned any of a number of assorted working or service titles
from an approved purebred registry or association

it will be allowed to retain the ability to reproduce.

First, they came for the little tiny dogs that girls like Paris Hilton would carry around in doggy purses, and I did not say anything because those dogs and those kinds of girls suck.

Then they came for the dogs that always hump your leg, and I did not say anything because why should dogs get a free pass on humping when I have to behave myself.

Then when they came for the red staters, there were no junkyard dogs to run our blue state overlords out of the trailer parks.

The rationale is that too many dogs and cats are euthanized in shelters every year, and a bill like this can greatly reduce that number, in at least one case by 64%. The pro bill press release is here.

The American Kennel Club opposes the bill. They have some information here.
Comments:
My mother is like this wacked out Pelosi and Clinton Democrat... I just got this male cat and she told me they passed a law in N.Y. state that says I have to cut his balls off... now knowing my mother's walk the plank democrat lemming past behavior I looked it up on the internet and sure enough she was lying to me (whew! I was worried about my cats new york nuts)
http://www.simonstudio.com/ark
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?