Monday, September 25, 2006

 

The Doctor Pressed This One Spot, This Gas Came Out, And The Pain Went Away. And It Cost $75 To Fart In The Emergency Room.

If you know who told that joke, without cheating, I salute you. If you can give me the next line then I double salute you!

In the meantime, I keep hearing about how gas prices are going to sink Republicans at the polls come election time. On the other hand, even AOL has the story of dropping gas prices, and if AOL has it, then everybody must know by now:
Is it hard to believe the low price when you fill up these days? In just two weeks, the average price of a gallon of gas has tumbled more than 20 cents to $2.38.

I mean, come on. Can commercials blaming Bush for high gas prices ever get traction in the face of stories like this?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?