Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Rick James (Dave Chappelle) Mash Up With Tom Cruise On Oprah

Ever hear of something so bad it's good? So wrong it's right? So offensive you can't help but laugh your hiney off?

If you've watched Chappelle's Show more than once, you're the sort of person who would love this link. If, through the over and over reruns, you're familiar with the Rick James bits, you'll love it even more. However, unless you work somewhere really cool, the language is very likely NSFW. And if, through some clever detective work, you wend your way to the main page this comes from, you'll discover that the language, and soooo much more is definitely super duper NSFW. Of course, I would never go there, I'm just taking the word of an anonymous someone on our crack research staff. It's a little old; I debated a while about whether or not I should even post it, but in the end, I just couldn't help myself. With all that said, and hopefully the PG-13 rating of this blog still intact, the clip is here. You go laugh now!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?