Saturday, November 06, 2004

 

Ok So What’s The Left’s Excuse Now?

I thought the Left’s creation of a climate of fear would end election day.

I mean, wasn’t the whole purpose of the assaults, shootings, thefts, vandalism, destruction of property, and tire slashings to intimidate Republican voters and campaign workers so we wouldn’t vote? There’s no excuse for these actions at any time, but I’ve come to accept that the loony left will be disgustingly excitable during election season.

But after an election? They must be loonier than I thought. What fever dream motivates this sort of thing? What goal did they think would be accomplished by this? I know I’m dense, so someone help me out here. Does this mean they plan to keep this up til the next election? And what would that mean for the Democratic candidate in 2008? With any luck for us, four more years of this sort of thing and maybe a third of the Dem electorate will be in jail. Ordinarily I wouldn’t have a problem with this, but who would be left to make or drink Starbuck’s coffee?

And is it just me, or does this sort of stuff make you think that the accusations made by the left about Republican thug stormtroopers are actually more descriptive of their own behavior?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?