Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 

Classic Rock I Can’t Stand

Sometimes the radio in the car is on the local classic rock station. Which I usually prefer. But you all know the bands they play and the songs they play. I find that recently, I’m not liking most of the songs I hear. Maybe I should change “not liking” to “sick of.” Plus their so-called thirty minute commercial free rock blocks rarely last thirty minutes. Conveniently, the local punky alternative station is suddenly playing a great song every time I turn it on.

Pimptastic L Kicks presents the top ten classic rock bands worthy of hate.

10. Lynyrd Skynyrd
9. Eagles
8. Tom Petty
7. ZZ Top
6. Bog Seger
5. Jimi Hendrix
4. Kansas
3. Journey
2. Led Zeppelin
1. Pink Floyd

And then cast a vote to finalize my pimp name here.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?