Friday, August 27, 2004

 

I’m Sure You Don’t Want To Hear These Kinds Of Stories…

It probably wouldn’t surprise you to know I’ve played an RPG or two in my day. If you don’t know what an RPG is (not the military thing that shoots and goes BOOM), you may still recognize the term Dungeons and Dragons. If you’ve never heard of it, then you may have been victimized by irrational school board policies banning these sorts of items. This was never a topic I considered for this blog, but I did see something I had to pass on. Must have been an atonement or geas. You can see a video of people who are into it way more than I was by going here. You go look now!

And I found it thanks to this guy here. You go look now!

Keep checking him out at least for the next week; he’s a blogger at the RNC.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?