Friday, August 13, 2004

 

“I Caught Vince Fontaine Trying To Put Aspirin In My Coke At The Dance.” What Movie?

I’m sure most of you have seen these before, but now that it’s near the end of summer, the commercial of the old man dancing at six flags is getting a push again. It’s got the wacky music, the cool bus, the flailing arms, the kicking legs. I don’t know if it’s really an old man or just some young guy in makeup. I mean, it seems too fast for an old guy, but you can do a lot with modern editing, so who knows? Who cares? I just love watching that guy dance. I should learn this dance so I can actually do something on the rare occasions that require dancing. What’s that? You want to learn it too? So let it be written, so let it be done! You can find four of the dancing old man at Six Flags commercials here. You go dance now!

See what a benevolent dictator I would be? And as long as I’m asking, could one of the, how should I put this, people with extended life experience, how’s that, tell me what the goal is in putting aspirin in coke?

Actual Update: Ha ha ha! I just realized that Coke is a partner in some of the ads. I didn’t even realize that when I picked the quote for the title. How cool is that?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?