Thursday, July 22, 2004

 

I’ll Meet You At The Place By The Thing Where We Went That Time. What Movie?

So I dropped by Princess Wolfie’s office where she’s doing her temporary assignment tasks. Sure enough, Neighbor Lady was there too. She has her hands full with summertime activities for the kids. Princess Wolfie has joined yet another committee! She’s rather active if I hadn’t mentioned it before. Pleasantries were exchanged, and I got my cookie dough. After a few minutes of hanging out, we all went our separate ways. I wish we could have done more, but it was still pretty nice.

I told you yesterday that Princess Wolfie called me. She asked me today if I had seen the mail sent by the company. It was the manual of procedures produced by the committee she and I were on in June. These two events are indicative of some changes in me. They might even be good changes, even if they seem to contradict everything I’ve been about during my time at the company. I dunno. Ask me later.

ACTUAL UPDATE: Yeah, it didn’t quite live up to the advance billing from yesterday, did it? I wonder if that means something? Fate. Faith. Whatever.


ACTUAL UPDATE: Mmmmm. Frozen peanut butter cookie dough.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?