Thursday, July 15, 2004

 

Happy...Whatever

Yesterday was my one month anniversary on here. If the site keeps growing like this, if the pattern holds, I have projected that within seven months I will have reached the lofty pinnacle of zero visitors.

UPDATE: Me brain work. After piddling around, I managed to determine that in the above paragraph, I should have used the word commenter rather than visitor. Turns out there have been visitors; they just haven't left comments. This could mean several things:

I am so good that no comment is worthy.

I haven't written anything good enough to merit comment.

I linked to someone and they wanted to check me out. They decided I suck and they left quickly. Which leads to...

I suck. I just don't suck enough to inspire comments.

So should my new motto be: "Devoted to excellence in neither quality nor suckiness."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?